Facebook groups are highly powerful marketing tools that can allow you to build an extremely engaged and loyal audience – perhaps moreso than other options such as Facebook pages.
But while a Facebook group is unique in the way it often gets used, it still requires content and discussion to provide value. People came to your group because they wanted to discuss a subject they’re passionate about and learn more about it. If the group is empty, then they’ll leave.
How do you keep your Facebook group full of great content? Here are three excellent options.
What’s the difference between a Chiropractor who’s struggling to bring in new patients consistently and predictably and others who are growing and scaling their practices?
Successful Chiropractors have trouble keeping up with the influx of new patients (it’s a good problem to have).
In the words of one Chiropractor who recently left her Chiropractic career…” they didn’t teach us how to build our business…they sold us a dream”.
Chiropractors who are struggling to bring in new patients consistently are usually doing the wrong things.
So what are so many doing wrong? Why are so many having to leave their dream career in Chiropractic to get a 9-5 job?
Here are 7 fatal mistakes Chiropractor make when trying to build a sustainable practice:
- They don’t have a proven system to generate new patients at will.
Most Chiros operate by what I call “Hope Marketing”. It goes like this: 8 AM they arrive at their practice get down on one knee and pray to God that today the phone rings and somebody will contact them for some care. They are competing with 10 other Chiropractors around the block. They haven’t differentiated themselves. They’re running their practice using a strategy less successful than a drunken bet in Las Vegas and gamble their own future and their families future. If you want to be a successful chiropractor you MUST have a predictable and proven method to reliably generate new patient enquiries on demand.
- They spend too much time and money on health screenings, Dinner-with-the-Doc Events and Lunch-N-Learns! That is not a secure, predictable way to bring in patients or to grow your practice for the future.
- They try to do their own marketing (and fail – therefore thinking that all marketing won’t work for them). You’re not a Marketing professional, just like I’m not a DC. If you do your own marketing you’ll only get so far. Leave it to the pros, who can focus on getting you results all day long.
- They put too much emphasis on chasing referrals (referrals are great, but what you really need is a predictable stream of new patients if you are looking for predictable growth and scale.)
- They spread themselves too thin on 1-million and one things like; Making Youtube Videos, Twitter, Writing Books, Speaking, Blogging, YouTube and Networking. But guess what? This doesn’t work!
- Being STUCK in the past, unwilling to adapt to the modern (proven) way of growing a practice
- They do everything themselves, they are sceptical at the prospect of asking for help
All in all many Chiros are focussing on the wrong things. While most Chiropractors are spreading themselves thin on 23 different things my clients and I are quietly focusing on 3 and eating everybody’s lunch while we’re at it.
I’m going to show you another way.
It’s time to say goodbye to screenings, health fairs and being at the mercy of referrals
I’ve just spent the past week putting together a FREE training for you on how to get 50-60 new Chiropractic patients reaching out to you every single month, predictably and consistently.
In this free training I pull back the curtain and show you *exactly* how I’m helping Chiropractors to generate over 5x returns every month with our Patient Intake Accelerator.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to jam-pack your schedule with qualified patients in your local area who need your help now
- The proven system that predictably produces your desired amount of the patients every single month on autopilot
- How to get UNSTUCK and evolve your practice into the modern (proven) way of generating new patients
- How to grow a sustainable practice without being at the mercy of health screenings, Dinner-with-the-Doc, Lunch-N-Learns
Click here to access the training
Over the past 15 years I’ve mentored and advised 5000 professionals across dozens of Fortune 500 companies, producing over 20million in revenue for the businesses I’ve worked with. I have one of the best (if not the best) client success track records in the entire industry.
If you are a Chiropractor interested growing your practice then this is for YOU!
Click here to access this free training before it’s taken offline
Many people dream of working for themselves, being their own boss, and having the freedom to only take on clients and projects they love.
What they don’t realize, though, is that there is a huge difference between building a business and being self-employed.
Business owners scale their income. Self-employed people trade dollars for hours. Business owners leverage the skills and talents of others. Self-employed people rely only on their own skills.
Discouraged yet? Don’t be. Every business owner started out self-employed. Just don’t stay there. These tips will help you build a sustainable business instead of just another job.
The main benefit of a Facebook group is not that it allows you to grow your audience and reach lots of people. Groups, unlike pages, are typically quieter and less public. If you have your privacy set to private, then other visitors won’t even be able to see the content of a group until they join!
The benefit of Facebook groups is more about increasing the engagement with the followers you already have. And to that end, you need to think about what goes in the group more than how you promote it.
Smart marketers know that a successful business is not about reaching the largest audience possible. Rather, a successful business is about reaching the most targeted audience possible and building engagement.
It is FAR better to have 100 fans that read and like every post you share, than it is to have 1,000,000 followers that never actually engage with any of your content. With a product that nets you $20 profit, the first group will likely earn you around $200 for a promotional post, while the latter will earn you ZERO.
Please include attribution to TheGoodBody.com with this graphic.
The majority of people will experience pain in their back at some point in their lives.
To understand more about the implications of this, we bring you some of the top back pain statistics, types of treatment, recovery times and the cost of injuries compiled from various sources and relevant studies.
The key to financial freedom is starting early, saving your money in a consistent manner and not letting brokers, financial advisors or other 3rd parties take too big of a slice of what you’re saving.
These charts and inspiration come from an article on Entrepreneur.com written by Tom Zgainer.
Learning to differentiate yourself in a competitive market is critical to building a sustainable Chiropractic Clinic. Read on to discover what makes a successful Chiropractor stand out in a crowded marketplace.