Getting new patients into your practice consistently may seem like a pain in the neck, but it’s critical if you’re going to grow a sustainable thriving practice in the long-term. Here are five things you can do to grow your patient base:
- Invest in results-driven marketing. These days, a website isn’t enough to bring in new patients. Of course, you need a fully responsive mobile site that loads quickly on all devices. But what successful business do is implement a predictable, proven system to generate quality patients. Referrals are great, but often Chiropractors can be at the mercy of them because they haven’t opened up new channels for patient attraction. It’s nearly 2020, and so many practice owners are still relying on traditional methods like screenings, dinner with the docs, lunch and learns etc…
- Implement a “Speed-to-Lead” Follow Up System. How do you reach and manage all the leads coming in from your digital marketing initiative? The way to beat your competition these days is to use technology as your secret weapon to a. bring in the leads using data targetting and AI, and b. use a “speed to lead” follow up system that will put you into conversations with prospects faster than your competition. (That’s our Patient Intake Accelerator by the way….)
- Change up your schedule. Look at your practice’s schedule and see if you identify efficiencies. Are you working weekends or weekdays 8 to 5? Finding flexibility in your practice schedule to suit ever-changing patient needs can provide that added boost to your business.
- Launch a referral program. Give the patients that love you an incentive to refer their friends and family. They could come in for a free X-ray or discounted initial consultation. Sometimes it takes a special offer to get people who have previously never constidr3d Chiropractic care to take “the leap”. Ensure your program has a time limit so you can control the number of discounted consultations and not de-value your services.
- Uplevel your outreach. Finding patients and thriving in a competitive market isn’t’ easy. As an entrepreneur, you need to think differently and find new ways of doing things. You could speak to regional primary-care physicians, physical therapists, local gyms and even sports centers. Try building relationships with local attorneys if you’re interested in reaching personal injury patients.
Let me help you create a plan of action to attract more patients to your practice during a free “Practice Growth” Strategy Session. The first step is to jump on a quick 15 min call to see if we’re a good fit for working together. Schedule your call here: https://francisrodino.com/15-min-call/